FreePBX Phone System 300
The FreePBX Phone System 300 is a Robust Server Capable of Handling 300 Extensions. It has an Intel Atom 8 Core CPU, 4GB of RAM, and RAID1 SSD 120GB HDD’s.
The FreePBX Phone System 300 is a robust server capable of handling up to 300 extensions. I love this server because of the RAID1 SSD’s – great hard drive redundancy! These RAID1 SSD hard drives can be upgraded to 250GB or 500GB SSD’s – contact Crosstalk for details!
FreePBX Phone System 300 Features:
– FreePBX Distro Pre-loaded
– 300 Users/120 Simultaneous Calls
– Intel Atom C2000 Octal Core
– Dual 120GB SSD (Raid 1)
– 4GB Ram
– 5 Onboard GB Network Ports
– 2 PCI Express Slots
– 1U Form Factor Case (Ear brackets included)
– Dimensions (W x H x D): 431 x 44 x 305 mm
– 1 Year Warranty
Download the FreePBX Phone System series data sheet HERE!