Crosstalk Medium Office PBX
The Crosstalk Medium Office PBX is a turnkey FreePBX-based phone system designed to meet the needs of the typical medium or small enterprise office environment. The Crosstalk Medium Office PBX consists of the FreePBX Phone System 300 1U rack mountable server with RAID1 (mirrored) SSD hard drives, (18) Sangoma S500 standard user phones, and (2) Sangoma S700 receptionist phones. All hardware has been extensively tested and proven to be 100% compatible with FreePBX. Expansion cards are available for PRI, POTS or analog phone connectivity. This system comes with full access to the FreePBX Phone Apps – a powerful set of tools for maximizing the functionality of your new PBX.
FreePBX Phone System 300
The FreePBX Phone System 300 is a stable and reliable PBX platform that is 100% compatible with FreePBX. It features an Intel Atom C2000 Octal core CPU, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 1 PCIe slot for expandibility, and a 1U rack-mountable chassis. It also includes a 120GB SSD RAID1 hard drive configuration.
Sangoma S700 – Receptionists
The Sangoma S700 console phone features 10 buttons for efficient call handling and flexibility. This phone can be further expanded by adding on a sidecar if needed. A Gigabit pass-through port ensures that any attached computer will maintain high network speeds.
Sangoma S500 – Users
The Sangoma S500 is an excellent and cost-effective choice for a standard user phone. 8 configurable button capacity and 100% compatible with FreePBX, the S500 also includes a Gigabit pass-through port to ensure that your desktop computer maintains the highest available network speeds.
The Benefits Of Crosstalk
Best Practice Design and Implementation
Crosstalk Solutions has been designing and building phone systems for close to 20 years. For businesses ranging from SMB to large call centers, we will work with you to design the most effective and efficient phone system configuration possible. This is integral to the successful deployment of the PBX, and our goal is to ensure you are making the best use of the system – not simply using it to send and receive phone calls.
30 Days Support
Stepping into a new phone system is always an adjustment for business operations. Crosstalk Solutions includes 30 days of support to ensure that any changes, tweaks, and fixes necessary are covered as you transition to the new system.
Training and Documentation
This Crosstalk PBX offering includes administrative training for key personnel in order to pass along the base knowledge necessary for administering the system. We also include a combination of written and video tutorials that you can pass out to your users in order to make the transition to the new PBX as seamless as possible!
Number Porting Assistance
Porting phone numbers to a new carrier can be scary! We include assistance with number porting as part of this package. We will oversee the number porting process, and make sure that all paperwork is submitted correctly and any issues are addressed immediately so that you don’t lose calls.
Crosstalk Medium Office PBX – $7,650.00 USD
Hardware and Software Included
Get Your Own Ballpark Price –
Customize Your Crosstalk Medium Office PBX Below!
This PBX is designed for a typical medium office, however we understand that when it comes to phone systems, one size definitely does not fit all! This phone system package is completely configurable. Please use the options below to add or subtract from the base package price of $7,650.00.
- $10.00/phone – Add power adapter (phones are PoE only by default)
- $235.00 – Add or remove Sangoma S700 Receptionist Phones
- $165.00 – Add or remove Sangoma S500 User Phones
- $165.00 – Add a Sangoma EXP100 sidecar expansion module for S500 or S700 phones. Adds 40 programmable buttons to the phone – up to 6 sidecars per phone.
- $120.00 – Add Sangoma S400 Phones (these are a more cost effective alternative to the included S500’s – 2.7″ non-color LCD screen)
- $105.00 – Add Sangoma S300 Utility phones – great for break rooms and misc. locations!
- $1500.00 – Redundant Server! Add a 2nd FreePBX Phone System 300 in Primary / Warm Standby mode. Standby server synchronizes nightly and can take over for a failed Primary server within minutes.
- $500.00 – Upgrade to dual 480GB SSD RAID1 hard drives
- $200.00 – Upgrade to dual 4TB SATA RAID1 hard drives
- $600.00 – More Power! Upgrade to 1U Enterprise-class server (Intel Xeon E3-1220 CPU, 8GB RAM, 2.0TB RAID1 HDD, redundant power supply)
Many more server options available – just ask!
- $560.00 – Add a 4 port FXO card for POTS lines
- $550.00 – Add a 4 port FXS card for analog phones
- $875.00 – Add a single port PRI card w/echo cancellation
- $1,180.00 – Add a dual port PRI card w/echo cancellation
Many more card options available – just ask!
Working With Crosstalk
In addition to the robust hardware included, the Crosstalk Medium Office PBX includes a best practice IVR and PBX design session performed by Crosstalk Solutions. We will meet with you to discuss your needs and discuss best practice PBX design. We will then use the information obtained in that discussion to create a PBX configuration that compliments your business. Our goal is to build a PBX that immediately becomes an integral part of your business operations.