Crosstalk Medium Office PBX
The Crosstalk Medium Office PBX is a turnkey FreePBX-based phone system designed to meet the needs of the typical medium or small enterprise office environment.
The Crosstalk Medium Office PBX Includes:
- (1) FreePBX Phone System 400 1U rack mountable server with RAID1 (mirrored) SSD hard drives
- (18) Sangoma S500 standard user phones
- (2) Sangoma S700 receptionist phones w/EXP100 sidecar modules
- FreePBX Endpoint Manager and Phone Apps
All hardware has been extensively tested and proven to be 100% compatible with FreePBX. Expansion cards are available for PRI, POTS or analog phone connectivity (see pricing options below).
Also Included in the Price:
- Best Practice Design Session - we work with you to design the PBX, go over best practice options, and answer any questions you may have about the new system.
- 30 Days of Support - after deployment of the system, you have unlimited support from Crosstalk Solutions for 30 days. We know that switching phone systems can be a big project, so we are here to help you through the entire process.
- User Guides and Training Material - we provide you with some videos and documentation designed to help train your users on the basic functionality of the PBX and phones.
- Administrative Training Session - after deployment, we will train key personnel on the configuration and administration of the PBX.
- Phone Number Porting Assistance - we will walk you through the process of moving your phone numbers from one carrier to another (if applicable).
- Shipping Included
FreePBX Phone System 400
The FreePBX Phone System 400 is a stable and reliable PBX platform that is 100% compatible with FreePBX. It features an Intel core i5 CPU, 8GB RAM, 4 PCIe slots for expandibility, and a 1U rack-mountable chassis. It also includes a 240GB SSD RAID1 hard drive configuration. Dual Power Supply option available (see below for pricing).
Sangoma S705 – Receptionists
The Sangoma S705 console phone features 10 buttons for efficient call handling and flexibility. Also included is the EXP100 sidecar module which adds 40 additional buttons for tons of functionality. A Gigabit pass-through port ensures that any attached computer will maintain high network speeds.
Sangoma S500 – Users
The Sangoma S500 is an excellent and cost-effective choice for a standard user phone. 8 configurable button capacity and 100% compatible with FreePBX, the S500 also includes a Gigabit pass-through port to ensure that your desktop computer maintains the highest available network speeds.
Crosstalk Medium Office PBX – $8,699.00 USD
Hardware and Software Included
The Benefits Of Crosstalk
Best Practice Design and Implementation
Crosstalk Solutions has been designing and building phone systems for close to 20 years. For businesses ranging from SMB to large call centers, we will work with you to design the most effective and efficient phone system configuration possible. This is integral to the successful deployment of the PBX, and our goal is to ensure you are making the best use of the system – not simply using it to send and receive phone calls.
30 Days Support
Stepping into a new phone system is always an adjustment for business operations. Crosstalk Solutions includes 30 days of support to ensure that any changes, tweaks, and fixes necessary are covered as you transition to the new system.
Training and Documentation
This Crosstalk PBX offering includes administrative training for key personnel in order to pass along the base knowledge necessary for administering the system. We also include a combination of written and video tutorials that you can pass out to your users in order to make the transition to the new PBX as seamless as possible!
Number Porting Assistance
Porting phone numbers to a new carrier can be scary! We include assistance with number porting as part of this package. We will oversee the number porting process, and make sure that all paperwork is submitted correctly and any issues are addressed immediately so that you don’t lose calls.
Get Your Own Ballpark Price –
Customize Your Crosstalk Medium Office PBX Below!
This PBX is designed for a typical medium office, however we understand that when it comes to phone systems, one size definitely does not fit all! This phone system package is completely configurable. Please use the options below to add or subtract from the base package price of $8,699.00.
- $10.00/phone – Add power adapter (phones are PoE only by default)
- $235.00 – Add or remove Sangoma S705 Receptionist Phones
- $165.00 – Add or remove Sangoma S500 User Phones
- $165.00 – Add a Sangoma EXP100 sidecar expansion module for S500 or S705 phones. Up to 6 sidecars per phone.
- $129.00 – Add Sangoma S405 Phones (these are a more cost effective alternative to the included S500’s – 2.7″ non-color LCD screen)
- $105.00 – Add Sangoma S300 Utility phones – great for break rooms and misc. locations!
- $2410.00 – Redundant Server! Add a 2nd FreePBX Phone System 400 in Primary / Warm Standby mode. Standby server synchronizes nightly and can take over for a failed Primary server within minutes.
- $575.00 – Dual Power Supply! Upgrade the Phone System 400 with a dual power supply.
- Many more server options available – just ask!
- $559.00 – Add a 4 port FXO card for POTS lines
- $499.00 – Add a 4 port FXS card for analog phones
- $875.00 – Add a single port PRI card w/echo cancellation
- $1,180.00 – Add a dual port PRI card w/echo cancellation.
- Many more PSTN card options available – just ask!