Crosstalk Cloud PBX
The Crosstalk Cloud PBX is a turnkey FreePBX-based hosted phone system designed to meet the needs of businesses looking to go hosted – an ideal solution for businesses with offices or employees in multiple locations.
The Crosstalk Cloud Office PBX Includes:
- (1) Cloud Hosted FreePBX server – first month server rental included in price
- (9) Sangoma S405 standard user phones
- (1) Sangoma S700 receptionist phone
- FreePBX Endpoint Manager and Phone Apps
All hardware has been extensively tested and proven to be 100% compatible with FreePBX. Additional server options and phones are available (see pricing options below).
Also Included in the Price:
- Best Practice Design Session – we work with you to design the PBX, go over best practice options, and answer any questions you may have about the new system.
- 30 Days of Support – after deployment of the system, you have unlimited support from Crosstalk Solutions for 30 days. We know that switching phone systems can be a big project, so we are here to help you through the entire process.
- User Guides and Training Material – we provide you with some videos and documentation designed to help train your users on the basic functionality of the PBX and phones.
- Administrative Training Session – after deployment, we will train key personnel on the configuration and administration of the PBX.
- Phone Number Porting Assistance – we will walk you through the process of moving your phone numbers from one carrier to another (if applicable).
- Shipping Included
Cloud Hosted PBX
The Crosstalk Cloud PBX package starts with 80GB of storage, 4GB of RAM, and a static IP address. Monthly price includes monthly offsite configuration backups, and monthly server updates. It also includes the Endpoint Manager and Sys Admin Pro commercial modules. The base model Cloud Hosted PBX is capable of 15-25 concurrent calls, and more powerful deployments are available.
Sangoma S705 – Receptionist
The Sangoma S705 console phone features 10 buttons for efficient call handling and flexibility. This phone can be further expanded by adding on a sidecar if needed. A Gigabit pass-through port ensures that any attached computer will maintain high network speeds.
Sangoma S405 – Users
The Sangoma S405 is an excellent and cost-effective choice for a standard user phone. 6 configurable button capacity and 100% compatible with FreePBX, the S405 also includes a Gigabit pass-through port to ensure that your desktop computer maintains the highest available network speeds.
Crosstalk Cloud PBX – $3,299.00 USD + $75.00/month
Hardware and Software Included
The Benefits Of Crosstalk
Best Practice Design and Implementation
Crosstalk Solutions has been designing and building phone systems for close to 20 years. For businesses ranging from SMB to large call centers, we will work with you to design the most effective and efficient phone system configuration possible. This is integral to the successful deployment of the PBX, and our goal is to ensure you are making the best use of the system – not simply using it to send and receive phone calls.
30 Days Support
Stepping into a new phone system is always an adjustment for business operations. Crosstalk Solutions includes 30 days of support to ensure that any changes, tweaks, and fixes necessary are covered as you transition to the new system.
Training and Documentation
This Crosstalk PBX offering includes administrative training for key personnel in order to pass along the base knowledge necessary for administering the system. We also include a combination of written and video tutorials that you can pass out to your users in order to make the transition to the new PBX as seamless as possible!
Number Porting Assistance
Porting phone numbers to a new carrier can be scary! We include assistance with number porting as part of this package. We will oversee the number porting process, and make sure that all paperwork is submitted correctly and any issues are addressed immediately so that you don’t lose calls.
Get Your Own Ballpark Price –
Customize Your Crosstalk Cloud PBX Below!
This PBX is designed for a business with work at home employees, or multiple small offices, however we understand that when it comes to phone systems, one size definitely does not fit all! This phone system package is completely configurable. Please use the options below to add or subtract from the base package price of $3,299.00 + $75.00/month.
- $10.00/phone – Add power adapter (phones are PoE only by default)
- $24.00 – UPGRADE S405 phones to S500 phones (price is per phone upgraded)
- $235.00 – Add or remove Sangoma S705 Receptionist Phones
- $165.00 – Add Sangoma S500 Phones
- $165.00 – Add a Sangoma EXP100 sidecar expansion module for S500 or S705 phones. (Adds 40 programmable buttons to the phone – up to 6 sidecars per phone).
- $129.00 – Add or remove Sangoma S405 Phones
- $105.00 – Add Sangoma S300 Utility phones – great for break rooms and misc. locations!
Hosted Server Options
- $10.00/month additional – Upgrade server to 6GB RAM, 100GB storage, 25-50 concurrent calls
- $150.00/month additional – Upgrade to dedicated server, Intel Quad-core CPU, 8GB RAM, 500GB RAID1 hard drives