Computer Networking is the Core of Your Business.
Businesses rely on an ever increasing number of interconnected devices. Computers, phones, printers, servers, and more all need to connect to each other and speak the same language. These devices then need to be able to get out to the Internet securely and at great speeds.
We have over 20 years of experience in best practice computer networking ranging from Small Office / Home Office (SOHO), up to enterprise class data centers with full redundancy in every interconnected system. The best running computer networks are the ones you don’t have to worry about, and that is our specialty. We will evaluate your individual needs and create the best network for your budget factoring in speed, security, redundancy, and future capabilities.
Networking and Security Services Include:
- Initial network design, budgeting, and implementation
- Internet connections (types, bandwidth, pricing)
- Firewalls and security
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN’s)
- WiFi and guest networks (see Wireless Solutions)
- PTP and PTMP long range wireless links (see Wireless Solutions)
- Power considerations (Power over Ethernet, battery backup systems)
- Quality of Service for prioritizing services such as Voice over IP
Crosstalk Solutions is proud to supply strong, reliable solutions from network manufacturers such as Ubiquiti, Cambium Networks, and pfSense. Our goal is to meet and exceed the needs of our customers by choosing the right equipment for each individual situation.